1. Ever wonder why so many blogs have numbers in the title? Social Media marketers tell us this is what people like to click on.
2. .. which reflects the fact that blogs are all about marketing, really, rather than sharing info with peers. When did that happen?
3. Even so-called "mommy bloggers" will sell their space to plug products and cut and paste PR materials to give their "review."
4. If mommies are corruptible, what next?
5. The fact is, any web design consultant will tell you that people don't read websites. They scroll to see the pictures and find things to click on so they don't read that, as well.
6. The exception to this is infomercial sites. They are very text heavy, but each sentence is it's own profound message, and so has lots of white space around it. The white space gets people to scroll down until they can end the suffering by clicking on whatever is being sold. It's called Zombie Marketing.
6. I just made that up.
7. If this is point 7, no one is reading any more... that is, if they got past point 1. (Actually, there are two 6's so it's point 8.)
8. Hi, Sudipta!
9. No one is writing this, it's all AI. The gost has taken over the machine.
10. If you take the number of blogs posted every day and multiply it by the total number of "ways" and "tips" and "hints" and "super recipes" in each one, you get pi.
11. I will divulge a mathematical proof of the above point for one hundred thousand dollars sent in an unmarked box filled with bitcoins.
12. If the medium is the message and the message is massaged, is the medium the massage?
13. Unlucky to end here.
14. I refuse to be constrained by bourgeois numbering systems.
15. Did Biden win yet?